The Scalini London family are always looking for quality, skilled, creative team members who share our ethos, values and passion for Italian cuisine. Be part of the Scalini family… Current vacancies can be found below.
Scalini London Seeking
Chef de Partie/Senior Chef de Partie
Position: Chef de Partie/Senior Chef de Partie
Reporting to: Executive Chef/Sous Chef/Junior Sous Chef
Working hours: 45hrs per week – split shift over 5 days (weekends included)
Start date: Immediate
Scalini is an iconic Italian restaurant in the heart of Chelsea, London with over thirty years’ history and culinary heritage. With an emphasis on tradition, quality and exclusivity, yet with an inclusive warm welcome and ‘family’ feel, Scalini London is loved by regular clientele and international visitors alike.
After a successful expansion and recent openings in Dubai, Riyadh, Doha, Cannes and Istanbul, Scalini London is the original inspiration behind the Scalini brand, and aims to be the Italian restaurant of choice and a ‘home from home’ in London for guests who know and love the Scalini offering.
All Scalini team members are key to representing the brand, ensuring excellent product quality, service and offering, consistently exceeding the expectation of Scalini clientele.
You will have strong communication skills, a passion for Italian food and a keen eye for detail. You will have first-hand experience in storage, preparation and cooking of all food items, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence” as laid out by management.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
• Ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
• Follow the kitchen cleaning schedules & clean the section you are responsible for.
• Ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries when required.
• Ensure that mise en place is completed in your section before the service.
• Report any maintenance issues to the Executive Chef immediately.
• Comply with all Scalini policies & procedures/ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
• Comply with food hygiene & restaurant Covid policies.
• Ensure all food stored in the fridge are labelled and covered at all times.
• Ensure to have a clean uniform on daily basis, to wear a hair cover at all time
• Monitor and report any food items running low in quantity in your section to the chef in charge, so supplies can be replenished.
For the full job description, package and benefits, please contact:
Luc Coquillard | General Manager Scalini London
1-3 Walton Street London SW2 2JD
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.scalinilondon.co.uk